Jefferson Divorce Attorneys and Family Lawyers
Jefferson Divorce Lawyers
We know that going through a divorce is one of the most difficult times of a person's life, and we can help you handle the demanding requirements. Our lawyers are prepared to help you, no matter what your case requires:
- Uncontested Divorce: We regularly assist clients with uncontested divorce cases.
- Contested Divorce: Unfortunately, contested divorce cases are some of the most stressful ordeals in all of divorce law. Let our Jefferson divorce lawyers help you through the demanding process.
- Child Custody: Child custody disputes are usually the hardest part of a divorce. Our lawyers will fight for your child's best interests.
- Child Support: Our attorneys are well-versed in Jefferson child support, so we have the knowledge and experience to protect your child's well-being.
- Alimony: If you believe that alimony payments may be an issue in your case, consult with our Jefferson divorce lawyers to learn more about your legal options.
- Property Division: Dividing property after a divorce can be tricky. Let one of our attorneys help you protect your assets.
Jefferson Family Law Attorneys
At Kitchens, New & Cleghorn, our attorneys have served countless Jefferson divorce and family law clients. With decades of experience, we have what it takes to help you achieve the optimal results of your case!
- Adoption: Adoption is an exciting time for any parent. Whether you are a single parent, a straight couple or a same-sex partnership, the adoption lawyers of Kitchens, New & Cleghorn will help you successfully welcome a new family member into your life!
- Domestic Partnerships: While gay marriage is currently illegal in Georgia, LGBT couples can get domestic partnerships, which provide some of the legal rights of a married couple. Though we hope that the law changes as soon as possible, let our Jefferson domestic partnership attorneys do what they can to protect the life that you and your partner deserve as a couple.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation!
At Kitchens, New & Cleghorn, we have the best divorce attorneys and family lawyers in all of Georgia. With our expert legal team on your side, you can rest assured that you and your case are in good hands!
Phone: (706) 247-8790 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 264 N. Jackson St. Athens, GA 30601
We serve the following Jefferson zip codes, and more: 30549