Athens Divorce Attorneys and Family Lawyers
An Athens Divorce Lawyer Will Be on Your Side
If you partner up with an Athens Divorce Attorney from Kitchens, New & Cleghorn, you can rest assured that you've chosen the best divorce lawyers in Athens, Georgia. Our firm has successfully managed a diverse set of divorce cases involving such issues as:
- Uncontested Divorce: Our Athens uncontested divorce lawyers have years of experience in guiding our clients through a broad range of "no fault" divorce cases.
- Contested Divorce: Contested Athens divorce cases can be particularly trying. Luckily, our Athens divorce lawyers can help you complete the process in a careful, yet timely, manner.
- Child Custody: Our Athens child custody attorneys are proud to have the background and know-how to effectively protect the best interests of your children.
- Child Support: The Athens child support attorneys at Kitchens, New & Cleghorn will help you understand Athens child support laws and fight for the financial welfare of your children.
- Alimony: It's of utmost importance to contact one of our Athens alimony lawyers in order to achieve optimal and fair results in Athens alimony decisions.
- Property Division: Our divorce attorneys want to help you overcome the chaos of marital asset division so that you can finally move on with your life.
The Best Family Law Attorneys in Athens
A family attorney who is well versed in Athens family law will provide the specialized knowledge that you need for your case to succeed. We regularly handle such cases as:
- Adoption: Whether you are a single parent, a straight couple or a same-sex partnership, our Athens adoption attorneys' will handle all of the legal details of Georiga adoptions.
- Domestic Partnerships: Unfortunately, Georgia law does not yet allow members of the Athens LGBT community to marry. However, acquiring a domestic partnership in Athens, GA is a positive step toward obtaining at least some of the rights that legally married couples enjoy.
Contact Our Athens Divorce and Family Attorneys Today
If you would like to schedule a free consultation with one of our divorce attorneys or family lawyers regarding representation for your case, please give us a call, complete the brief form located on the left side of the page, or send us an email. No matter what your case requires, we look forward to assisting you!
Phone 706.715.3370 | gadivorcelitigators.com | 264 N. Jackson St. Athens, GA 30601